The company began its activity in 1954 in the city of Nitra as a newly built enterprise called BIOVETA, equipped with the latest technology, production spaces, instrumentation and highly qualified staff.
In 1992 this state enterprise was transformed into a joint-stock company called MEVAK. By building of new production facilities and putting them into operation, with new development-and-production trends and highly specialised personnel the company met the required conditions of good manufacturing practice according to EU principles, whereby it reached elibility for diversification of its commercial activities into advanced countries.
The joint-stock company bodies and management
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Ing. Marta Lobotková
Deputy chairman of the Board of Directors
Ing. Alexander Lipčák
Board of Directors member
Ing. Peter Rehák
JUDr. Jozef Lalo
Ing. Magdaléna Remšíková
MVDr. Daniel Eliáš, PhD.
The activity of the joint-stock company MEVAK is oriented on manufacture of products intended for prevention and therapy in veterinary practice - inoculation substances, curative pharmaceutical preparations and medical aids - dialysis fluids for human use.